Our prices reflect the inclusions and location of the trek. A guide to our prices is below:
- Local day walks, includes a ploughman's or picnic style lunch and traditional drover type morning tea: from $185.00 per adult;
- Camping and extended treks: from $220.00 per adult/ day (meals and camping equipment, less sleeping bags, included); and
- Safaris and Pathfinder Treks: from $250.00 per adult/ day (meals and camping equipment less sleeping bags, included). This price reflects the costs of transporting and positioning the pack team and trekkers to/ from the start and finish points. these can be a significant distance from our home base near Herberton and from the Cairns Airport. For instance the Footsteps of Leichhardt start is at Valley of Lagoons, some 400 Kilometres from Cairns.
We offer discounts for group bookings, family groups and children under 12 years old.
See our treks schedule or telephone us for more details.
All treks include: a pack donkey per two persons, camping equipment, meals and wine with dinner (camping treks).
More information is contained in the schedule of treks.
Please enquire about special rates for family groups and children.
- All prices quoted in Australian dollars.
- Prices may change at short notice due to changes to component prices that we do not control.
- We accept cash, cheques, bank cheques, and direct bank deposits.
- Please note: We do not operate credit card facilities at point of departure.
- Booking agents will accept credit card payments on our behalf. Please contact us for details.
See Bookings & Contact for further details.
Click Walks and Treks Schedule 2016 (Google Calendars)